**This gift can only be delivered within Toronto, see our ‘Canada-wide Gifts’ section for more options**
Rock Stars of the Canadian Cheese World! All farmstead Cheese Producers. Serves 10 to 12.
Each Cheese Platter comes with a side of Delight’s Candied Walnuts with Fleur de Sel, Organic Pitted Black Olives, Organic Dried Cranberries, Davina's Fig Spread, Junction Fromagerie’s Black Velvet Honey (Truffle and Black Pepper), a Fresh Chef Thuet Baguette and crackers. (Gluten Free Crackers Available by request)
Plated and ready to go!
Is your purchase a gift? Write your message in the '
- Grey Owl – A soft goats milk cheese with a vegetable ash rind. Pasteurized milk sourced from a single goat farm. Fromagerie Le Détour in Notre-Dame-du-Lac, Quebec. Vegetable Rennet. 2012 American Cheese Society Award Winner.
- Tiger Blue: Pasteurized cow’s milk, blue-veined cheese with a natural rind from. Sharp and Peppery. Poplar Grove in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia
- Avonlea Clothbound Cheddar – Clothbound Cheddar made with unpasteurized cow’s milk. Aged 1 year. From Prince Edward Island.
- Five Brothers - Semi-hard, farmstead washed-rind, pasteurized cow’s milk, aged 3 months. a unique and flavourful mix between the recipes for Appenzeller and Gouda cheeses. Woodstock, Ontario.
- PECORINO VERONA: Raw sheep’s milk, aged on pine boards 1 year. Olive Oil Brushed. Back Forty Cheese, Lanark Ontario.